Friday, January 11, 2019

Busy Spring

   

      Hey! I'm back for my second blog and now I'm gonna explain my busy schedule for this second semester. Like I said before I'm a junior at Jackson High School. At my school we're on block schedule & we have 4 blocks. My classes this semester are little harder than the ones last semester. 

      First block I have History. Second block I have marketing. Third I take a chorus class, and fourth I take Algebra with finance. So with those classes most of my time I'll be studying. Like I said before I work so a few days in the week I'll be there. In February I try out for my Senior year of cheer.

      On the weekends I ride around Jackson with my best friend. We sometimes go to Thomasville or Leroy. Some Saturdays we go to Mobile and shop. On my weekends I sleep late and go to sleep late. I always eat Mexican foods on the weekends. Somewhere in my schedule I go to the nail shop❣ .. It usually depends on when I need them done but I try to go every 3 weeks. 

See the source image   March and April will be the best months. March will consist of lotssss of beach trips. Spring Break will be the best. I'm going to Panama City with Ariel (I'm gonna talk ab her a lot lol) !!! But Spring Break will definitely be wild .😎 In March, (a school nears mine), Leroy's spring break is after ours so I'll still be in Gulf shores on the weekends to be with some of my friends there. 

    In April I have prom !! I'm really excited about prom. I've gone once but this year will be better. I love getting a dress and doing my makeup. I'm excited for that but it'll take a lot of getting ready to do.   

  As you can tell my spring will be very busy but exciting. Being a junior is coming to an end :(.. 


6 comments:

  1. Welp,from the looks of it yhu will forever be on the move. Just by the things yhu said yhu was gonna do, I can tell yhu will have fun. I hope yhu enjoy nd I know yhu gonna look get right for prom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you! girl you know class of 2020 gonna do prom UP! Hope you enjoy prom too!!

      Delete
  2. I took algebra w/ finance last semester is sucked. you don't need to sleep late because you sleep you day away. who do you plan on going to prom with? I went last year and it suck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell algebra will suck! I love to sleep tho lol . I'm going to prom by myself.

      Delete
  3. I hope you pass your classes girl. I hope you have fun at prom. have fun on your trips Ameliaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you! hope you have a good year! see you at prom.

    ReplyDelete