If I had 5 more minutes to do anything... I would spend those 5 minutes with my uncle. He passed away in a car accident on May 31, 2016. When he got in the accident, I had just gotten to cheer camp in Tuscaloosa. We got the call around 8:00a.m. I wish I could've talked to him and told him how much I love him before. I would've told him how much we all loved him. He was so protective over me, my sister, and my aunt. He was such an outgoing and loving person. He didn't care what anybody thought and always made sure we knew how much he loved us. I'll make sure nobody forgets about him or how he lived! He was the best. With 5 more minutes I would feel at peace. I would hug him soooo tight! I'll never stop missing his sweet smile. Can't wait to see him again. This song reminds me of him.. https://youtu.be/N1JcPmsoNkEMonday, January 14, 2019
5 more minutes..
If I had 5 more minutes to do anything... I would spend those 5 minutes with my uncle. He passed away in a car accident on May 31, 2016. When he got in the accident, I had just gotten to cheer camp in Tuscaloosa. We got the call around 8:00a.m. I wish I could've talked to him and told him how much I love him before. I would've told him how much we all loved him. He was so protective over me, my sister, and my aunt. He was such an outgoing and loving person. He didn't care what anybody thought and always made sure we knew how much he loved us. I'll make sure nobody forgets about him or how he lived! He was the best. With 5 more minutes I would feel at peace. I would hug him soooo tight! I'll never stop missing his sweet smile. Can't wait to see him again. This song reminds me of him.. https://youtu.be/N1JcPmsoNkE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know the feeling of losing someone. Lost my grandmother after my cousin's graduation. Five minutes with her would be amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think we both passed MRs Raybons test even though you cheated. You need to study more next time
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry for your lost. I lost my grandfather five more minutes would be wonderful with him. keep your head up boo! love u girl.
ReplyDeletesorry for your lose i lost my dog it was sad it will be ok
ReplyDelete